Cocoa Crawl & LoDa Libations: A Holiday Scavenger Hunt
LoDa Libations: November 24th-31st
Cocoa Crawl: December 1st-31st
Get in the holiday spirit and explore various locations that take you to cocoa-inspired culinary creations and holiday themed pop-ups with fun bonus stops along the way! Join the scavenger hunt and follow the trail of sidewalk stickers throughout downtown to participating restaurants and retailers between December 1st-31st and make this holiday season the sweetest ever.
Share your favorites on social media and Scavify!
Post your Cocoa Crawl and LoDa Libations favorites on social media, tag the business, @downtown_mobile, and use the hashtags #lodacocoacrawl and #lodalibations! Complete your stops and upload your photos to Scavify! More details below:
How it works:
- 500 people will be able to participate in the LoDa Libations and LoDa Cocoa Crawl “scavenger hunts.”
- Participants will be asked to visit at least 6 of the 11 locations throughout Downtown Mobile.
- Those participants will be asked to visit and complete tasks that include snapping a picture of themselves enjoying Cocoa Crawl creations or at a LoDa Libations immersive holiday experience, a photo in front of an iconic Downtown Mobile location, or at an art installation.
How to participate:
- Participants MUST download the Scavify app from the Apple or Android store. Click or scan either of the QR codes below to download the app to your phone:
- Create an account on Scavify
- Search “LoDa Libations” and/or “LoDa Cocoa Crawl”
- The hunts will be available when the events start.
- LoDa Libations: November 24th
- Cocoa Crawl: December 1st
- Once the hunt opens, participants can begin to engage with and complete each task.
Explore the Cocoa Crawl
Urban EmporiumShopping with a sweet tooth! Get your holiday shopping done and snag some milk, dark and caramel Dove chocolate bites while you browse!
KnuckleBones Elixir Co.Santa's Hot Cocoa: This specialty hot cocoa is Santa's special recipe and it includes Belgium mocha, house-made peppermint syrup, steamed milk and topped with fun a Christmas marshmallow.
The OutsiderThe Turboman will kick you into overdrive featuring Absolut vanilla vodka, creme de cacao, Chambord, cold brew, ginger beer, and mint! (21+)
Bob's Downtown DinerHot chocolate with a sweet and salty twist! Warm up with Bob's hot chocolate featuring Jameson Irish whiskey, Bailey's Irish Cream, and topped with bacon! (21+)
CannaBama: The CBD StoreSwing by CannaBama for CBD or THC chocolate bites or a mug of CBD or THC infused hot cocoa! (21+)
Do Goods Mercantile Co.These handmade mugs feature 3 options: Christmas trees, cardinals, or Santa Claus. They are made by a company that is exceptionally intentional about stewarding environmental resources responsibly. They also help support their community by donating to multiple nonprofits including a local food bank, their local zoo - among many others! The hot chocolate mix comes from a company that supports educational programs and offers internships to students living with disabilities to help prepare them for jobs after completing school.
Iron Hand BrewingSpicy Chocolate Eggnog and Kickin' Cayenne Chocolate Cookies: Kickin' grandma's eggnog recipe up a notch by adding brandy, rum, rich cocoa, and just enough cayenne to get your attention. Pair this with our Kickin' Cayenne Chocolate Cookies for the ultimate holiday treat! (21+)
POSTThe North POST is the most Christmassy cocktail featuring Absolut vanilla vodka, Bailey's Chocolate, peppermint syrup, and half & half! (21+)
Bar IXYou'll be on cloud IX with Bar IX's delicious and fulfilling chocolate martini! With your choice of dark or white chocolate, either will have you wanting one more! (21+)
Mardi Gras & MoreThese hot chocolate spoons will be the perfect addition to your hot cocoa!
Explore LoDa Libations